Welcome on board, my friend!
If you’re ready to go beyond the surface, we’re more than willing to take you through the journey. SARMLife has been helping bloggers over the years to blog professionally, successfully, profitably, and sustainably and you are about to nail your blogging journey.
This course provides a simple and clearly defined way for you to escape trial and error and gain insight into the best way to blog.
You will learn everything needed to start, build, and grow a profitable blog.
This course will also condition your mindset and set you on the right path to explore your passion while making a profit within the first three (3) months of implementing what you will learn.
We’ve got eleven modules that will propel you from a wannabe blogger to a Rockstar blogger.
Some of which include,
- Starting out as a blogger
- How to choose the right hosting service
- How to decide and choose the perfect blogging niche
- How to have a professional blog set-up
- The key skills needed in blogging (including SEO)
- How to optimize your blog posts
- A guide to blog promotion
- How to monetize your blog
- Sustaining your blog
- Growing your blog
If you’re interested in blogging but do not know where to start, this course is for you!
If you’ve started, but you’re still hung up on some basic knowledge, you need to take this course! And, if you’re thinking of starting a blog now, there’s no better time, and if you’re thinking of polishing your blogging skills, taking this course is the best decision.
In this course, I will help you navigate WHY you should be a blogger, WHO your target audience is, WHAT your blogging goals are, essential tools for blogging success, best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to grow your blog, the best monetization route, blog marketing options. I will also share what I have learned over the years to ensure you don’t make the same mistake (s) I once made.
Be ready to implement everything you will learn from this course, and you will be on your way to a money-making blog journey.
So, come on board!!!
What is blogging 1
- Why do you want to be a blogger?
- Reasons you should be a blogger.
- Starting as a blogger: what you should do and know.
- The successful blogging mindset.
- Blogging for fun or business?
What is blogging 2
- Blog sites.
- Hosting services.
- Blog themes.
- Blog set-up
- A professional set-up.
- Standard features.
Blogging Niche Mapping
- Your personality type.
- Decide on the perfect niche.
- Your Monetization Plan
Core Blogging skills
- Search engine optimization.
- Content creation.
- Web Management.
- Content research.
- The blog writing process
Practical Blog promotion strategies
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO (Search engine optimization).
- SEM (Search engine marketing).
- Email marketing.
- Proper planning.
- Steps to retain your blog growth.
Not much is required for this course, but essentially, you need to:
- Pay the access fee.
- Have a smartphone with a good internet connection.
- Be ready to implement everything that will be taught in the course.
N.B.: No prior knowledge is needed for this course as we’ve tailored the course for beginners
Benefits/importance of the course
The importance of this course cannot be over-emphasized. At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Select a professional blog site that works for you.
- Define your blogging purpose and vision.
- Identify your niche.
- Choose a great domain name.
- Write an informative blog post.
- Understand blogging terms.
- Set a long-term plan for your blog’s sustainability.
- Gain confidence as a professional blogger.
- Select and install plug-ins.
- Learn practical blogging tips and hacks.
- Identify opportunities associated with blogging.
- Get the result you need.
- Gain access to resources needed for your growth and sustainability.
- Make money from blogging
What the course won’t teach you
- This course won’t teach you how to build a website from scratch or coding.
- This course won’t teach how to scale your blogging business (you need to learn the basics first)
- This course won’t teach you Search Engine Optimization
Here are a few of the bonuses you’re going to be getting:
- Lifetime access to this course.
- A blogging dictionary with more than 200 blogging terms explained.
- Access to a blogging mentor.